The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things I miss about Wendy

I miss everything about Wendy. She was my closest sibling. I could tell her anything. She was my best friend. I miss her laugh so much sometimes it really hurts. I miss how she always had to have a pop to drink while she was driving. I miss her dark brown eyes and how with every emotion of hers could literally tell you what she was feeling. I would say I miss sitting next to her but she sits next to me every day now. I just miss hugging her. I love you all so much.

Alan (Wendy's older brother)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Alan its literally been years! I heard about Wendy I think right after she passed away, and I was so sad! She was such a sweet spirit! I love that you all created a blog for her, and that It gives us who are far away and havent seen you all in so long a chance to say, Im so very sorry for your loss! I hope you can find comfort and solice, you and your family are in my prayers!