The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thinking of Wendy

So, I know that I am not the only one that thinks about Wendy all the time. I always think about the cute little looks she would give, or her laugh, or her ideas.... it just never stops. But, especially when there are those moments that are like- Wendy is letting me know she is here. Last night was my baby shower. As I was getting ready for the evening, I couldn't stop thinking about her and thinking that she is the reason I decided to have this baby and how she wouldn't have missed being there for anything. The night went on and it was a great night. So many friends and family showed their love and support for me! It was standing room only! But, no Wendy. But, I knew she was there in spirit. This morning, I had another Dr. appt. - going once a week now. When I got into my car this morning to leave, the radio was on and a song by evanessence was playing- one that reminded me of her. She would sing her heart out to that song! I couldn't help but smile, knowing that she was letting me know that she was thinking of me too. Then on the way home, again on the radio, there was a gal that called in for a request- and guess what her name was??? Wendy!!! Sometimes it's crazy the way things go. Wendy just isn't going to let any of us ever forget her! Just thought I would share! Love you woo!

No comments: