The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Dragonfly.....


Well, as many of you know I had my baby on April 1st. I was in the hospital room after the surgery (had a C-section) and was looking around. There was only one painting on the wall of a flower. It was a very nice painting actually. But, the more I looked at it, I thought that on the bottom of the painting was a wispy leaf of the flower on the bottom left hand corner with a bug on it. I ended up asking Donny what it really was... to my surprise- it was a dragonfly. Now, Wendy loved Dragonflies. And we like to think that Wendy has a small something to do with when these dragonflies pop into our lives at such strange times. It was just nice to know that It made me think of my little sister, who definetly would have come to see me at the hospital and welcomed her newest little nephew into the world and our family. Here is a picture of that corner of the painting.

No comments: