The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Poem written by Keith D Carroll

With the moon set
I'll watch for your shadow
With the rising sun
I'll wait for your light

For the darkness cold
I wait for the warmth
With the lighted way
I'll see my path

Though you are in my thoughts
I miss you all the time
With every touch I feel
I'm reminded of you.

You're in my dreams,
You're in my heart
For every day, every minute,
I miss every part

The games you used to play
The words you used to say
I miss your face, your words,
Every single day.

I hope these letters, these words
Reach you afar
For wherever you are
I'll always know

You are here beside me
Heart, mind and all.

For my sister, Wendy
I'll love you always.

By Keith D Carroll

No comments: