The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

The world seems a lot smaller without you Wendy!

Monday, August 10, 2009

To my dear sister, Wendy- by Suzanne M Carroll Quillen

To my dear sister, Wendy:

As the days get longer
Our friendship grows stronger.
And as young as you may be
You'll always be the same kind of sister to me.

The cute little smile you used to give
Always gave me reason to live.
And the times we used to fight
Made me stay awake through all the night.

I've never told you face to face
But without you I could never find my place.
This place I find only comfort and happiness
And where I can leave behind the fear and sadness.

Dear little sister I wish you could see
Just how much you mean to me.
And when the world gets you down
I will never let you frown.

And when the problems may seem more than a few
Just remember that "I love you."

- Suzanne Carroll

(This was written years ago before Wendy passed)

No comments: